February 21st, 2014
Y11 Business Studies is running a revision class with Mr Owen on Tuesday 26th February 10am – 2 pm
February 4th, 2014
Further information and contact details.
January 30th, 2014
Click here to view the timetable of Year 11 Revision Sessions.
January 29th, 2014
Leeds Cathedral Choir, together with children from schools participating in the Diocese’s Schools Singing Programme, are broadcasting live on national radio this Sunday morning.
January 24th, 2014
Sixth Form advice interviews for the sixth form will take place early next week for all Year 11 students. Please look at the form they will fill in with a member of the sixth form team. Please also encourage your …
Welcome to St Bede's Catholic Grammar School
As a Catholic school, we seek to co-operate with parents to promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, academic and physical development of our students. Our aim is to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills together with their personal qualities so that they become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens ready for adult life.
To do this we:
- pray with our students on a daily basis;
- provide the opportunity for students to receive the sacrament of reconciliation and for the celebration of the Mass;
- provide our students with engaging and challenging lessons within a broad, balanced curriculum;
- encourage our students to take part in a wide range of extra-curricular activities;
- work as a team;
- always remember that each child matters because of their intrinsic worth as beings made in the image and likeness of God;
- encourage every member of our community to recognize Christ in every person regardless of race, colour or creed;
- Our school is a family where we show God’s love by respecting the dignity of all.
St Bede's Catholic Grammar School
to download a copy of the School's Equality Policy